If you are a Gran Turismo fanatic or just have a casual Need For Speed, the Driving Force Wheel is an absolute must have. Logitech has built the penultimate driving wheel for the Playstation 2 and Playstation 3 consoles.
Survive hours of gameplay without cramping or soreness. The rubber coated steering wheel is totally comfortable. Even the most aggressive driver will have complete confidence in the rigid construction. The gas and brake pedals are designed and built to the highest standards. Maintain precise control over your car with careful application of the brake and accelerator. Press to hard on the brakes and send yourself into a spin on locked up tires. The superior feedback technology ensures you will feel every every bump on and off the road, where ever you take your car.
Let’s take a look at the features of this Logitech Playstation Racing Wheel
- Comfortable, full-sized rubber grip wheel with 900-degree steering — turns 2 1/2 times, lock to lock
- Switches automatically to 200-degree mode, for compatibility with other racing games
- Wheel-mounted paddle shifters, sequential stick shift and a full set of Playstation buttons
- State-of-the-art force feedback technology lets you feel all the action
- Textured floorboard features and no-slip carpet grip system, for better control and a better racing feel
Experience the most realistic drive. The wheel can turn a full 900 degrees. Just what you would get with many top performance cars in the real world. The wheel is loaded with additional controls that allow you to fine tune your car in real time. Increase brake bias or ratchet up the traction control. Many games are already programed to take full advantage of the Driving Force Wheel.
Gran Turismo will never be the same after you play it with the Driving Force Wheel. But that’s just scratching the surface, more than 100 games are fully compatible with the Driving Force Wheel. Order a Driving Force Wheel today and take your driving games to the next level.